PPH Standard Sp. z o.o. has been established in 1990 in Lublin. Presently it is one of the leading distributors of chemicals to various branches of industry. The company co-operates with many suppliers and customers all over the world.
- PPH Standard belongs to the Group together with the following companies: Stanchem Sp.J., Stanlab Sp.J., Jarmag Sp.J. and Revita Sp. z o.o.
The Group employs over 400 people.
Annual turnover of the Group is approximately 500 million USD.
- With more than 20 years experience PPH Standard has become a recognizable trademark, presenting strong and stable position on the market. We co-operate with plenty of local and foreign companies. We have trustful business partners not only in Europe, but also in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Near East and Far East. Our representation regularly takes part in international business conferences and trade shows.
- Technical facilities of the Group are provided by several bases with total area 13000 ha. Warehouse areas are located in Lublin Olszewskiego Street, Niemce, Gliwice and Gdynia. The area of office, warehouse, technology and manufacturing sites together is about 35 000 m2.
We also have own railway sidings.
- Following individual requirements of our customers we provide various packaging types and sizes.
- Technical support for commercial units of the Group is assured by specialist departments: Quality Department with our own laboratory, Department of Environment & Technology, Logistic & Transport Department.
- The Group develops constantly, focusing especially on modernization of technical facilities and management system.